Friday, January 13, 2012

Grace


It has been more than two years since I touched this page. If viewed by no one, it still means a lot to have this humble little outlet to collect words, images and thoughts that are meaningful to me. To say a lot has transpired in the last two years, is an understatement at best.

I really never understood what grace was until it was shown to me through a few simple words, "I love you no different, I love you the same." The evidence is God's use of this person, Robby James Fram, in my life. July 24th, 2010...a miracle. Each day since...undeserved. That is grace. My relationship with God has always been private and tender - raw and frank. God does exist, He is alive in me, though I am nothing but a screw up. Funny thing is He sees me, and anyone who reads this, as precious and worth the cost.

Grace allows me to give it all to God for Him to take providing me hope that each day forward, I smile brighter, laugh louder and express a childlike joy. Being forgiven is easier than most think, it's forgiving yourself that some people spend a lifetime struggling to do.

No comments: